CALL FOR PAPERS!
Earn recognition and maximize your visibility by submitting an abstract to the Rocky Mountain Section AAPG Annual Meeting: “Cracking the Source”. The meeting will be held at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO.
Abstracts will be accepted for posters and oral presentations from a wide variety of topics, with a focus on the Rocky Mountain region:
- Source Rocks and Petroleum Systems: Have we deciphered the codes?
- Technology: Paradigm shifts
- Exploration/Exploitation: Looking back; Looking ahead
- Legendary Playmakers of the Rockies: A hotbed of notable people
- Structure and Tectonics: Nothing less than world-class
- Sedimentary Geology: Where the world comes to study
- Special Session for Students, Interns, and Young Professionals
Submit your abstract (limit 250 words) by February 15, 2014 to be part of this important conference.